BARTELS provides a wide range of furling and reefing systems that respond to the different needs of sailors, sail-makers, shipyards and yacht designers.
- Furling systems for Code Zero sails & gennakers (flying sails)
- Furling systems for hank-on sails (sails hanked directly onto the forestay cable)
- Reefing systems with forestay foil (sails attached with the forestay cable using a track)
- Above-deck or below-deck installation: All of our furling reefing systems can be fitted above or below deck.
- Flexible and attractive: Our attractive, waterproof, full-swivel through-deck fittings are particularly popular. These fittings mean that all our systems can be fitted on board any type of yacht.
- Comprehensive service: BARTELS provides customers with a comprehensive service, ranging from personalised advice to the manufacture of ready-to-fit forestays.
- Unique, due to our perfect craftsmanship: Put our wire and rod services to the test!
- Shipyards and yacht designers: Our professional partners, such as shipyards and yacht designers, appreciate the services of our CAD experts, who remain at your disposal with their German engineering skills.
- Customised products for shipyards and private individuals: Our custom-manufactured products for special vessels and super yachts are testimony to our engineering skills. Please contact us for further details.
- Manual, electronic or hydraulic: Our customers can choose between manual, electronic and hydraulic motors for our systems.
- International delivery and service: Our products are in use around the world, where they are renowned for their high quality and extreme corrosion-resistance.
BARTELS has more than 45 years of experience in high-quality, robust and innovative products for the yachting industry.
Whether you're a sailor or a business customer, BARTELS is a team that you can fully trust. We deliver the same first-class standard of products and services to each and every customer. Our aim is to find the best solution to meet your particular needs. If you're looking for more detailed information, simply give us a call! Our strengths lie in our precision craftsmanship and custom-manufacturing, which relies on advice tailored to customers' needs, as well as our experience.
Furling reefing systems for old and new yachts – your wish is our command!
Our furling reefing equipment is delivered from the factory, ready to be fitted onto new racing yachts or on board traditional, lovingly restored classic yachts with white sails. What does this mean for you? It simply illustrates the wide spectrum of our marine products. Their optimum performance means that our products are just as suitable for racing yachts as they are for lovingly maintained traditional vessels.