Furling. Reefing. Sailing
BARTELS sells furling reefing systems Made in Germany
We are a reliable partner for all sailors. But not just sailors – indeed everyone with a passion for sailing. Those who enjoy a relaxing sail, those who design and build yachts and sailing boats, and those who provide sailors with selected high-quality products. BARTELS sells first-class German-manufactured furling foresail and furling reefing systems.
Quality products from Lake Constance, sold throughout the world
Our success is achieved through our willingness to think outside the box, as well as our outstanding planning skills and first-class craftsmanship. We are only ever satisfied when all members of the team perform to their best. Our existing customers already know this. If you're not one of our customers yet, here are a few interesting facts:
- BARTELS has more than 45 years of experience in the yachting industry
- BARTELS is certified and complies with ISO 9001 quality standards
- We are certified for welding in accordance with DIN EN 15085-2 (stainless steel, aluminium and titanium)
- We are stainless steel processing experts (Edelstahl Rostfrei e.V.)
- BARTELS sells products that are 100% Made in Germany
BARTELS provides a wide range of furling and reefing systems that respond to the different needs of sailors, sail-makers, shipyards and yacht designers.
- Furling systems for Code Zero sails & gennakers (flying sails)
- Furling systems for hank-on sails (sails hanked directly onto the forestay cable)
- Reefing systems with forestay foil (sails attached with the forestay cable using a track)
- Above-deck or below-deck installation: All of our furling reefing systems can be fitted above or below deck.
- Flexible and attractive: Our attractive, waterproof, full-swivel through-deck fittings are particularly popular. These fittings mean that all our systems can be fitted on board any type of yacht.
- Comprehensive service: BARTELS provides customers with a comprehensive service, ranging from personalised advice to the manufacture of ready-to-fit forestays.
- Unique, due to our perfect craftsmanship: Put our wire and rod services to the test!
- Shipyards and yacht designers: Our professional partners, such as shipyards and yacht designers, appreciate the services of our CAD experts, who remain at your disposal with their German engineering skills.
- Customised products for shipyards and private individuals: Our custom-manufactured products for special vessels and super yachts are testimony to our engineering skills. Please contact us for further details.
- Manual, electronic or hydraulic: Our customers can choose between manual, electronic and hydraulic motors for our systems.
- International delivery and service: Our products are in use around the world, where they are renowned for their high quality and extreme corrosion-resistance.
BARTELS has more than 45 years of experience in high-quality, robust and innovative products for the yachting industry.
Whether you're a sailor or a business customer, BARTELS is a team that you can fully trust. We deliver the same first-class standard of products and services to each and every customer. Our aim is to find the best solution to meet your particular needs. If you're looking for more detailed information, simply give us a call! Our strengths lie in our precision craftsmanship and custom-manufacturing, which relies on advice tailored to customers' needs, as well as our experience.
Furling reefing systems for old and new yachts – your wish is our command!
Our furling reefing equipment is delivered from the factory, ready to be fitted onto new racing yachts or on board traditional, lovingly restored classic yachts with white sails. What does this mean for you? It simply illustrates the wide spectrum of our marine products. Their optimum performance means that our products are just as suitable for racing yachts as they are for lovingly maintained traditional vessels.